• The future is now
  • Become the real trader with our software
  • Innovative FinTech software
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with verification & didn't get username and login
Hello,
I had requested a trial account and nothing happened, I got the SMS code and entered but your web site has no responses.
I tried to log in with the account on this forum and it did not work.
Then I paid the 1 month access plan yesterday. Still, I did not receive any login info.

(12-28-2017, 11:13 PM)bbq Wrote: Hello,
I had requested a trial account and nothing happened, I got the SMS code and entered but your web site has no responses.
Then I paid the 1 month access plan yesterday. Still, I did not receive any login info.

If you have paid, please provide tx hash to us, we can easly check that transaction was confirmed. Besides, I will give you a trial by a hand

Thank you very much for your prompt response!
Now it works like charm!
I'm amazed by your efficiency.
Like!

Hi!

Same happened to me I received the sms code, inserted but I wasn't granted access.
Can you give me also manual access to the trial?
What is the payment system? can I use paypal to automatize the monthly payments?

Best Regards

(12-29-2017, 10:05 AM)Dan Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 11:13 PM)bbq Wrote: Hello,

If you have paid, please provide tx hash to us, we can easly check that transaction was confirmed. Besides, I will give you a trial by a hand

Hi Dan can you give me a trial by combat? I mean a trial period?